Periodontal and Dental Implant Procedures in Phoenix
Phoenix Periodontist Dr. Ariel Trujillo aims to provide a gentle touch with lifetime results!
Arizona Periodontal Group is full service periodontal office that focuses on a calming and friendly environment for all of our patients. Whether you need a routine cleaning, dental implants, or advanced gum disease treatment, Dr Trujillo and his experienced staff promise to provide you with the best periodontal and dental care available in Phoenix.
Below are a few of the many different procedures and services that we regularly provide to our patients. We always aim to provide a gentle touch with stunning results that last a lifetime. Your smile and comfort are our main priorities. Because we want to give you something to smile about! The services that we offer include:
If you have had issues with your dental appliance and want to look at a more permanent option, we can give you the best service from Phoenix to Sun City in Periodontics. Dental Implants can change your life, and you want to work with an experienced doctor who will give you the best smile possible!
- If you are in need of a regular check up, we are happy to give you the assurance that your teeth are healthy as well as clean. And with our expertise in Periodontal Dentistry, if you have dental implants or have had similar work done, we can give you that extra care needed to keep your mouth in tip top shape!
- We focus most of our attention when we clean our teeth to just that, our teeth! But our gums also need to be healthy in-order for our teeth to stay healthy. Many patients have minor gingivitis that they may not even be aware of. Coming in for a check-up can help assure a healthy and happy mouth.
- Gum Recession can be at times uncomfortable, increase tooth sensitivity, and embarrassing. Older methods of gum grafting were tedious, expensive,and painful. Well, that old method no longer is required because of the innovative Pinhole Surgical Technique which requires no stitches, quicker recovery time, and has minor discomfort!
- If you are unhappy with the shape and color of your teeth then you can trust in Dr. Trujillo to help! If you have a gummy smile, or feel that there is a need to reshape some of your teeth we can provide assistance in giving you a brand new smile with dental contouring and bonding.
- To replace missing teeth "All on 4" dental implants can be a great option that can give you a brand new smile without having to work with dentures, or some other dental applicance. Dr. Trujillo can give you a brand new smile in a day's time!
- If you have had issues with your dental appliance, have a lost tooth, or need a tooth replaced then it's time to look at a more permanent option. Dr. Trujillo can provide dental implants which replace missing teeth and act like real teeth. He can give you the best service from Phoenix to Sun City in Periodontics. Dental Implants can change your life!
- With any dental procedure it can be stressful in knowing that the drill might be coming your way. Dr. Trujillo and his staff want you to feel comfortable, and that is why we offer Sedation Dentistry to give you a better experience at our dental office.
- Gum surgery can sound intimidating, and used to be a much longer and painful process. Now that Dr. Trujillo uses Laser Assisted Technology the procedure is quicker, won't hurt as much, and gives better results than traditional methods!
- At times there can be some bone loss either from the loss of a tooth or gum disease. Dr. Trujillo can graft new bone to help improve your smile, especially if you are interested in having dental implants.
- A big cause for wear and tear on your teeth can be teeth grinding. This is related to either stress or a misalignment of the jaw. Dr. Trujillo can provide a proper diagnosis and options on ways to help prevent more damage to your teeth.
- Some may feel that a little bit of blood after brushing is normal, but in fact it actually isn't. Bleeding gums can be a sign of serious gum disease. It is vital to have Phoenix Periodontist Dr. Trujillo exam your gums to see what may be causing the bleeding.
- Understanding what a Periodontist is and the extra schooling it takes to become one can give you and other patients the reassurance that you are in the best hands when it comes to treating any dental issue you may have.
Start your day with a beautiful smile.
When you visit our office, your oral health is our top priority. Dr. Trujillo and his entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.